The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Making Time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proxy
Moderators
Moderators
Proxy

Making Time. Empty
PostSubject: Making Time.   Making Time. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm

A method for making time.

You may be thinking this is impossible or you might be saying im intrested, go on... so i will go on.
Time as we know it does not happen seperately, the past, the present, and the future, all happen at the same time, so what happends if you need more time for a journy? you need to make time when you get nervous about what time it is and reach for your watch. Stop dont reach for it but instead visualise the moment of bieng late and the time 1 minuit and 1 second late visualise that the clock is going backwords to a time were you wasted time and simply visualise you not doing it instead of doing it then open your eyes and look upon your watch your still late for schedual arnt you? try to keep in mind that time is a rule and rules can be bent and even broken and infact visulise that time has stopped completly around the world other then you and the busses/roads etc that get you to your destination infact visualise them on time and just a second ahead of schedual and you bieng on that exact time there you go youve done it when you arrive at the destination visualise time going to normal and look upon your watch what has happend? by the chance of you bieng on time from bieng late then you have succeded in making time practice this and you will not need to do the long visualisations but just keeping in mind that you are incontrol of time that time works for you but dont stop to do things that would waste the time made and more dont waste time at all but be relaxed and continue you will see that your life will change. and i appolagise for all mistakes in typing and grammer i obviously suck at them tongue also dont do the visualisations too long they only need to be brief.
Back to top Go down

Making Time.
Page 1 of 1