The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Christian protection circle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Christian protection circle Empty
PostSubject: Christian protection circle   Christian protection circle I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 pm

A variation of Protection circle , adopted so it fits Christian witchery practitioners

The area of casting circle should be sprinkled with a 3 pinches of salt , and sprinkled with some water to prevent the evil from interfering.

Say Pater Noster in Latin

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Now face the East and envisioning Archangel Raphael standing on East surrounded by gold radiance say :
Great Archangel Raphael , Archangel of Knowledge and Healing , The Great Harmoniser , keep me safe from all evil that comes from East .

( if You have a bell , ring three times, If not make a Invoking Pentagram sign , or even better do both , this is to be done after all fourth Invocations )

Now Face the South , Envision Michael the Archangel standing on South in Burning Fire holding Sword of fire, say :
Great Archangel Michael , Duke of Celestial Army , Great protector and Initiator , keep me safe from all evil that comes from South .

Now face the West , envision Archangel Gabriel Holding Lily and flying surrounded by beautiful moonlight , say :

Great Archangel Gabriel , Archangel of Mystical wisdom and , Great Integrator , keep me safe from all evil that comes from west!

Face north, and envision Archangel Uriel , from Whom emanate light much like Sun beams , or even Rainbow colored light , say:
Archangel Uriel , The Bringer of Light to Earth , Thunder ( or Flame ) of God , keep me safe from all evil that comes from North .

Raise Your hands above and envision Yourself twice as twice bigger figure holding the Flaming sword and tray a circle with it on the ground or around Yourself in air in Blue electric fire . Now Say :

Hear me Lord Father, to Whom all are obedient , Hear me Lord Christ Who are the son of the Highest and my God , Hear me Lord Holy Spirit Divine Bliss , Hear me Trinity , bless my Circle so nothing Evil cant penetrate ! In Nomine Patris , Fillii et Spiritus Sancti ! Amen !

It is done and You are safe from all evil . The Circle will release itself once the danger is gone or You can Releasing it by a simple express of Gratitude to Archangels and ask for future assistance If needed . I myself also tend to place representations of Archangels in form of crystals If I have them with me , However when I wrote this simple rite inspired by very similar shown in Dion’s Fortune book “Psychic self-defense” , I was aiming on the mobility , or simply the possibility of doing this rite virtually anywhere with lack of tools .

However here are the Crystal representations

Raphael , East citrine or yellow jasper
Michael , South , citrine , carnelian or quartz
Gabriel , West , Moonstone or opal
Uriel , North , petrified wood , Rock Crystal or Salt.

Christian protection circle Annunciation

Announcment By Domenico Tiepopolo El Greco , showing Gabriel giving joyful news ro Virgin Mary
Back to top Go down

Christian protection circle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Christian Witchcraft-
Jump to: