The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

tapping into ones true core energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

tapping into ones true core energy Empty
PostSubject: tapping into ones true core energy   tapping into ones true core energy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 pm

this is a reletively simple tecneek(srry, i cant spell^^), one must feel, or sense ones core, usualy near ones solar plexis, and one may feel it some wat like a bubble of sorts, and try to tap into the bubble you have found, onece you do, you should feel a surge of energy, use it as you will, but be carefull, for the humon body cannot take very much energy at onece, so you may feel burning in, or on your body. to get rid of the energy after you are done with it, simply relese the energy, or visulize releseing it.

and, as far as i know, this energy is limmitles, and has a spacific color as well, wat is yours? mine is green. any questions feel free to ask geek

Last edited by Gadamlu on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad mistake)
Back to top Go down

tapping into ones true core energy
Page 1 of 1