The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The ritual of the old ones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

The ritual of the old ones Empty
PostSubject: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:31 am

This ritual, well in the way i see it, is a strange mix of quarter calling, the lesser ritual of the lesser ritual of the pentagram and Lovecraft. I've included this in the khaos section due to the way this rite take long standing magick ideas and adds something to them and creates something new.

I myself think Lovecraft was a pure genius, a mind tormented, bought some of the most hideous creatures and monsters in horror and also provided a ground for unbound creativity.

The ritual is from one of the finbarr books. The book of the olds ones, author name scorpio. Came across the book a few years back and it really blew me away. The ritual is easy enough to do and is excellent for visualisation

The ritual

Be dressed in something comfortable and feel relaxed before you start. With this ritual you face th corners of the room, whilst calling the old ones, as they manifest in the dark corners(reference to the dark areas of the mind)

Face the north corner, close your eyes and take 10 deep rel;axing breaths. Once ready visualise the shub-niggurath, the black goat of a thousand young in front of you.

The shub-niggurath should be visualised as black cloud on the background of fertile earth, from the cloud should protrude cloven hoofs and tendrils. This creature is the rite equivalent of the great earth mother and represents the earth element. Also the representation of fertility and all material things.

Say or think

I call thee earth mother, to assist me

Clear the image from your mind and turn to the easterly corner. Next it is time to visualise hastur, the unspeakable, he should be visualised as a great luminous mist against the sky. He represents the air element and has influence over protection and offense and destruction and revenge.

Say out loud or think

I call thee, the unnameable, to assist me

Clear the image again and turn to the south corner. Visualise the yog-sothoth or the all in one and one in all in fornt of you. You should see him as a mass of iridescent spheres floating over the fiery landscape. He represents fire and his spheres of influence are prophecy and secret knowledge

Say or think.

I call thee, keep of the gate, to assist me.

Turn to the westerly corner and clear the image, now it is time to visualise cthulhu or the lord of magick. He represents the water elements and his spheres of influence are power of spirits, magick, ghosts, emotion and all occult powers. Cthulhu should be visualised as an octopus headed humanoid against the back ground of the sea.

Say quietly or think.

I call to thee, lord of magick , too assist me

Face north and remove the image. Next very slowly and purposefully say/think the following passage.

In front of me is the earth energy, behind me is the fore energy. On my right side is the air energy, on my left side is the water energy. These hands, this mind, this body will be a channel through which they can flow.

Stand quietly for two minuets or so and let your mind wonder as it will. Once ready come round and close as usual.

A little different yes, but i do it and its something a bit different, any questions please ask

Blessed be LadyO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lady.Oblivion?ref=profile
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:54 pm

beware of ye old ones, they are more real and dangeros than you know
Back to top Go down
Solarn

Solarn

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:01 am

I don`t know what`s hitting your head,Gadamlu.Its really inappropiate for me to understand you too.
Top of all,i wonder if you did this for fun,real or even had felt the power of the elder ones.If its the astral then i must say that you really are misguided.
Back to top Go down
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 am

sorry? this is not a joke, i am sereos, the elder gods are not tobe toyed with. did i offend u in som way? if i did then im sorry
Back to top Go down
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok as i said in the first post, i found this in a very interesting but widely available book. Its a different way of calling quarters and the like, its not something to fear or be over dramatic with its simple a ritual to start magickal workings with just looked at a bit different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lady.Oblivion?ref=profile
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm

meh, srry oblivion, i just havent had good dealings with theas gods, so srry if i was a little, dramatic or watever.
Back to top Go down
Aylor

Aylor

PostSubject: sorry    The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 am

i didnt mean to give this post a negitive vote my mouse is really wonky at times :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ritual of the old ones   The ritual of the old ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ritual of the old ones
Page 1 of 1