The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Phoenix

Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Spirits   Spirits I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Spirits

Spirits can appear to people in any shape or as any creature. They are masses of energy, light, and not of this material world. They are caught in an endless cycle of reincarnation, attaching themselves to a Fetus before the Fetus is alive. The piece that binds them to the new child is called a Soul. Not all Spirits are constantly incarnated. Some will remain in the Spirit World for centuries, even millenniums, of our time to accomplish a goal or finish a job there. These jobs include being Spirit Guides, a part of a Spirit Family, or setting up for their own next life. Do not think that they remain for so long because they are slow, one day of our time is like a fraction of a second to them.

For a Spirit: Time is irrelevant.

~Communication~

There are many ways to communicate with a Spirit, but also several rules that you should follow. The methods of Communication include using a Pendulum, Ouija Board, Dream Vision, Deep Meditation, Astral Projection, or just plain talking. The rules are basically just common courtesy and respect, the same way you should, and in my opinion had better, be treating your elders.

A Pendulum can be either bought or made, but home-made ones(if made properly) work much better then store-bought ones since your energy goes into the pieces of it. Spirits recognize each other by an energy signature, the residual energy that comes off of you whenever you do something. So if you make the Pendulum yourself then the Spirit is more likely to know more about you and be able to answer more accurately.

I do not recommend using Ouija Boards because I have yet to see one that did not somehow go wrong and closing the ''gate'' or portal that one opens can be difficult, especially if you lose the board.

Dream Visions are fairly simple, but not the best for an in depth conversation. You just ask your Spirit Guides to give you a message in your dream. A sign of what you should be doing, a hint of whether or not something is right or wrong, or you can even ask to see images from your Past Lives which can be both entertaining and fun if you have good memories. Although I have never tried it, I see no reason for why this wouldn't work with a strange Spirit if you need them to answer a question for you. Just ask the Spirit for a Dream Vision informing you of what it wants you to know, and go to sleep.

Astral Projection is something I am still somewhat working on. I had a link for a site about it, when I find it I will post it here for you.

When you just plain talk to the Spirit keep in mind that you may not get a direct response that you will be aware of unless you can see and hear the Spirit, which I believe is the result of opening your Third Eye Chakra. This is a good method, if you can't see the Spirit, to relay a message from you to the Spirit. Such as if you notice something the Spirit did, appreciate it, and want to thank the Spirit, you can do so without a fancy ritual. Just say, ''Thank you.''

The rules for talking to a Spirit are simple. Greet it kindly and without sarcasm. Always speak in a soft and gentle tone, never yell or shout at the Spirit. Say thanks if it gives you a compliment and sorry if you feel you insulted it. Be sure to say good bye and take care as you or it leaves. As I said, it's all just common courtesy.

~Spirit World~

Spirits come from the same place as Angels, Fallen Angels, and Demons. God made them all. The point of a Spirit is to give life to a Human, just as it does for every other living creature. The point of life is to learn, to gather knowledge, and once a Spirit can learn no more it will return to what they call ''The Source,'' what we call God. Spirits did not originally come from the Spirit World.

The Spirit World is a place beyond the Astral Plane. Not quite as far from here as Heaven and Hell, but still unreachable by Humans or Spirits within a body. The journey there through the Astral Planes will be made up of comforting sights, sounds, smells, things that make us relax and enjoy the adventure since until we reach the Spirit World we do not fully remember who we are. We would only remember that very last life, the one we had just died in. The Spirit World itself is made up of various pockets and dimensions each shared by a family and each family having their own personal pocket within a dimension which they themselves own. The reason for this is because when one Spirit is visiting another certain things, such as the appearance the Spirit takes, is based on whether or not the Spirit is on their own ''property'' or the other's ''property.''

When a body dies the Spirit may hang around for a while to say good bye to people, attempt to comfort them, and may even attend the funeral session, but after that the Spirit will most likely move on. It will return to the Spirit World, say hello to other Spirits who were relatives or close friends in the most recent life, and move on to meet it's Spirit Family(if the Spirit Family was not all a part of the welcoming committee). It will then either prepare for the next life, or return to the Material World to watch over friends and family that are still there. Although Spirits are bound to the cycle of reincarnation, they are not forced to take every step ASAP, they can choose to momentarily detour into something they think is either more important or more interesting for as long as they wish to do so or feel is necessary.

~Guides and Family~

Everyone has a Spirit Guide. The job of a Spirit Guide is to help us cross over into the Spirit World. Spirit Guides can also warn you of potentially dangerous situations by inserting a thought or suggestion into your mind, if you are open to them. We are not limited to just one Spirit Guide, although we do generally have one main Guide. The other Guides generally have other jobs then guiding you to the Spirit World when you die, such as giving you those warnings mentions, giving you dream visions, helping you take care of your Chakras, etc. These Guides tend to take a form that is comforting, soothing, and taken seriously by the person they are meant to guide. If a person understands and takes the Spirit seriously regardless of appearance then the Guide will take the form that is most expressive of itself, such as a dragon if the Spirit has a dragon-like personality or a monk if during the Spirit's favorite past life it was a monk.

A Spirit Family is a group of Spirits who share a dimension in the Spirit World. They may share lives together as well such as being siblings, parents, and Soul Mates to each other. A Spirit's Family is generally the Welcoming Committee mentioned previously, however a Spirit can bond with and be related by body to a Spirit of a different family. It's just more common within a Spirit's own Family since they are together more often. Like centuries at a time more often. Spirit Guides are generally other Spirits within the same Spirit Family and are chosen before a Spirit chooses a shell.
Back to top Go down
http://metallica.com/

Spirits
Page 1 of 1