The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Creating a Ward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladysilvervixen
Moderators
Moderators

Creating a Ward Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Ward   Creating a Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Get grounded in the room or place you are warding, and pick a point to start. If it's a room, I start in the ceiling corners. Imagine a brightly glowing, burning ball of energy growing there - again, it might be the color of your aura, a favorite color, a mix of colours or one chosen for a specific purpose. It may also not be a ball, but a protective symbol you like; a pentacle, or other symbol, a rune or bindrune, or anything else you think is appropriate. These corner energy balls are the anchor points of your warding.

When you have anchored the corners, send energy out from one anchor point into the next, in a line - I visualize my lines as a braided cord of power, but yours might be a burning line of fire, or levinbolts crackling between corners. Some of my wards are done in Ogham; I visualize the "line" as a string of Ogham characters, done in vines. Whatever is most appropriate to your purpose is the best. These are the boundary lines - they define the boundary of your ward.

When you have finished setting the frameworks of your wards, meaning each corner has a strong anchoring point and each boundary line is strong, envision sheets of energy sliding down the wall. These should be flexible and strong, like the walls of your aura shield, and may be of any construction you desire. As you visualize the walls of the ward going up, give them intent - project your will for these walls as you would with your own personal shield. That can be protection from negative entities and energies, allowing in only positive energies, and keeping out uninvited visitors. Wards are as simple or as complex as you want to make them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvanuslupis.proboards100.com

Creating a Ward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Occult Discussion :: Astral and the Spirit :: Grounding, Centering and Shielding-
Jump to: