The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Motivation For Astral?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathman

Motivation For Astral? Empty
PostSubject: Motivation For Astral?   Motivation For Astral? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am

Hey, I'm a pretty lazy astral pursuer.
By that, i mean , that i'm really Motivated for astral, But there's a psychological error banging in my head.
Laziness. Yes, exactly, laziness.
The reason of this topic, is there any way to get over the laziness? i already know the forcing thing, and :"You reap what you Sow" but i'm still not motivated to leave laziness. Help me please.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Moderators
Moderators
Legion

Motivation For Astral? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation For Astral?   Motivation For Astral? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Just remember what can come of projection.

* Divination
* Mental Health
* Freedom of the Physical
* Astral Enlightenment
And other things as such....

I love projecting because of the freedom you get when projecting. I've always loved flying. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Motivation For Astral?
Page 1 of 1