The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Apple Hunny and Lemon skin care (skin potion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proxy
Moderators
Moderators
Proxy

Apple Hunny and Lemon skin care (skin potion) Empty
PostSubject: Apple Hunny and Lemon skin care (skin potion)   Apple Hunny and Lemon skin care (skin potion) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Ingrediants:
Apple
Honey
Lemon
Spring water/mineral water

Method:

Cut sliced of apple not the core around the core dispose of the core and then cut the lemon in half squeeze the juice into a bowl or cup make sure its enough to cover the slices so then mix honey in with the juice and a bit of spring or mineral water then leave the slices in their over night in the fridge these have a 4 day use as far as my knowledge this will help clear up spots a little rashes etc and will promote beautie although you can also leave in the full moons rays to charge them with buitie of the moon to use simply dip in water and it should start to get moist enough to rub on the skin 3 can be used to cover your whole body in the rub you may wish to wash it off after and hour and don't go out side in summer with this on.

Note: i have never tried eating these and i would not suggest it to any one tongue
Back to top Go down

Apple Hunny and Lemon skin care (skin potion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Potions & Elixirs-
Jump to: