The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

a warning on ye old ones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

a warning on ye old ones Empty
PostSubject: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:58 pm

i am making this post to warn all who wish to work with the elder gods of hp lovecrafts books, they are real, and dangeors, and are not fiction, beware them.
Back to top Go down
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

PostSubject: Re: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 am

Why a warning? Surely those of us who choose to deal with certain beings(whatever they might be) have the knowledge, will and forethought to deal with it and to face it without fear. I know i certainly do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lady.Oblivion?ref=profile
Avat

Avat

PostSubject: Re: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 am

i'm sorry but that is totally utter BS, if you actually took the time to go through various dictionaries of forgetten names and elder gods you would be able to start looking outside the box, basicly there are a couple of forms to the beings described in various old "dark" texts, many of them are simply a lower emanation of a couple of gods, eg. NYARLATHOTEP is nothing more than a lower emanation of Asmodeus, Bael and Beelzebub, not even a true soul or being, a lower emanation created to explain something to people within mindspace to kinda make them start looking outside the box to see the world on a reality basis from a universal point of view. Some of the elder gods and beings described are in fact actual gods from areas known as dead time streams, basicly if one passes past etheric, void, the abyss, one reaches the etheric nothingness, now within that one finds dead time streams, understand the whole concept when they say that they do not come from normal spaces but the spaces in between. Now with the exception of one or two of the dark gods from those dead time streams there is very little to worry about, but understand that when working with summonings in the classic sense you are always taking a risk because you are basicly forcing a universal godlevel element away from their life to come and dance for you to make your life better, hence why it so often beautifully goes wrong. if you even start looking further out the box you would realise that even the dark god beings which are responsible for being keystones in the formation of our physical universe comes from the nothingness and are also spoken about within various texts of the old ones eg. Azathoth - Khaos & YOG-SOTHOTH - The Abyss.
approach any being for the right reason and with the right respect and there are very little worries, but understand that ego gain, need for power etc. doesn't go down well in with any god, angel, demon, deity etc.
Back to top Go down
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm

mmm, a good point avat, i see uve done your homework on thes beings, but it is not as much bs as u think, i dont care f u worship or work with thes biengs, i was just warning newcomers mostly about the bangers of them, i probobly shold have gon into more detail, but i was in a bit of a hurry, i did not mean to create sutch controversy here, for that i am sorry
Back to top Go down
Solarn

Solarn

PostSubject: Re: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 am

That explained a lot,Avat Smile

As for Gadamlu,books are just sometimes records,explanation or just an idea to explain something.What`s more important than the details of the book is knowing the real thing which is experience.I too completely thought that this was utter BS for a warning.Besides that,we should not care about what they do to summon these lower "images" of the elder gods.Its their choice and there is consequences.

In addition,books are merely something to explain much or less about something.No book is ever 100% correct because only the perfect being can only do that.In other words,there is no perfect being because everything has its positive and negative.I also believe that the elder gods tend to teach the people.If they fail,its not the elder gods who gets blame but those who seek it.

There`s never an easy way in life.Its just you doing hard for your own benefits.That`s all..unless you wish to oppose or prove something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a warning on ye old ones   a warning on ye old ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a warning on ye old ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Khaos Magick-
Jump to: