The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I tryed to snatch a image , actually an animation from occultopedia.com by editing the page with Word and then copy pasting the animation . It asked me would I like to place the item on desktop , and I am not sure what I did exactly , but the next thing my desktop started acting funny and behind my desktop icons apeared some sort of blue background , a shadow if You will , and now it wont go away .
How to remove these icons backround ? I made a screenshoot of my desktop when it happened , and ppl on answerbag aren't of real use tbh , that is why I am asking this here . Or even simpler how to restore my default desktop settings .
anyway the screenshoot

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! T67bxf
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Phoenix

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am

http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/boarders.php

Let us know if it helps.
Back to top Go down
http://metallica.com/
Shadow

Shadow

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Tryed that already, but Thanks Illy . That what I get trying to steal animations Smile
Back to top Go down
moonfiree

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am

at the My Computer icon right click > option then at the Advanced tab click the first option (notifications) then tick the last option from the list. OR we can do the other thing... i can control ur comp and do it:D
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm

I got it but thank You both so kindely for all your help Smile
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Moderators
Moderators
Proxy

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm

just right click desktop change picture to none then click ok then right click desktop again then click arrange icons by: and click show desktop icons then right click desktop and propertys again re add the pic and do the show icons again that should work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Community :: The Lounge :: Tech & PC Chat-
Jump to: