The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thursday Candle Scrying Spell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skywatchr
Moderators
Moderators
skywatchr

Thursday Candle Scrying Spell Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Candle Scrying Spell   Thursday Candle Scrying Spell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:13 am

Thursday Candle Scrying Spell Ruled by Jupiter Magickal Purpose - Abundance, money, wealth, gambling Perform in the hour of Jupiter 1- Elemental candle Thursday Anointing Oil 2 tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil 10 drops Cedarwood 10 drops Cinnamon 5 drops Clary Sage 5 drops Bergamot Blend while chanting: By the Powers of Jupiter, money, money come to me - bring abundance 3x3 - harming none including mine and me - this is my will, so mote it be. Scrying Clear your mind, and take a few deep breaths. Light the candle while chanting: Candle Fire Burns so bright Bless me with Your gift of sight Show me what I must know Aid my spirituality grow By the powers of 3X3 Harming none including me This is my will So mote it be! Let the candle burn completly out, bury the rest in the Earth.

Spell For Increased Vision

Need:1 white candle
This spell should only be done on a sunny day
Element:Earth
First call forth Gaia by saying:
"Gaia please hear my plea,
I require your presence to heal thy self,
I wish for thee holy presence for I wish to heal,
and help you heal the the world.
Gaia, Mother nature please hear my plea."

Now light the candle and envision Gaia staring into your eyes and giving you the power to see more clearly and chant this a few times:

"Gaia my eyes arent well,
make my eyes able to dwell,
dwell with the power to see,
see thing's that will be.
This is my wish so mote it be."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1