The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

skywatchr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatchr
Moderators
Moderators
skywatchr

skywatchr Empty
PostSubject: skywatchr   skywatchr I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

It's not always easy to talk about ones self to strangers. To speak before those whom you do not know, and know you not, is one of the things I find most difficult in life. For the written word is so two dimensional, and we as humans are so much more. To know me would take more than just black and white words on a page. I am more than those feeble things might discribe... yet I will try to give you a piece of myself in words.
Rather than sounding like a resume for a job application I will try and discribe some of the things I have done and seen in these past years since my teen years have long past.

I began to understand the innate abilities within me by the time I was 13. For many years I researched, read and practiced my magic in solitary. These things were not shared with others as magic was not accepted by many back then. (yes I am older than dirt )

I found that I was able to read cards, aura's and peoples emotional state quite young, and have developed those abilities over the years.
I work with Elements, Candle magic, color magic, telepathy, healing and other various forms of casting.

I have enjoyed several circles, but know I must enter with love and trust to truly trust the power we shall raise. I do practice outside the internet...

I love to help others and teach the path of light and peace.
I've been on and off my path now for more than 30 years... so if you ask me something I might just have an answer for you.. hope you like the answer... but don't kill the messenger, I work for the ppl upstairs... Cop

I am an empath and do see past and future, though I'd rather read someone in-person. I have, in the past; seen through the gateway of the web...
facedesk

Bright Blessings to you all, and may the paths you tread (and cross) be glorious and filled with light.

Sky
flower

ps I might mention that I do have a strange sence of humor...the emotioncons say it all...
Back to top Go down
Ellie/Brrr
Admin
Admin
Ellie/Brrr

skywatchr Empty
PostSubject: Re: skywatchr   skywatchr I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Well you can only be loved and adored. Stay safe and keep well!! I will have to come back and read this again when i need cheering up as I know how you feel!!
Back to top Go down

skywatchr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: The Network :: Introductions-
Jump to: