The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The khaos star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

The khaos star Empty
PostSubject: The khaos star   The khaos star I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 am

The 8 pointed star of khaos magick represents the different 8 different branches of khaos magick. This symbol comes from Michael Moorcock's eternal champions series. Variations of 8 pointed stars have appeared throughout history eg the star of Ishtar/Venus and the wheel of the year, but alas they are not signs of chaos.

In Crowley's Thoth deck , the 8 of wands is represented with an 8 pointed star, Crowley said he saw this as energy scattering outwards at high velocity. Even though the Khaos star is representing the 8 branches of Khaos magick, i ten to agree with Crowley's view and also to me its a sign of transcendence and reaching out to all areas of the universe.

The 8 branches of khaos magick are War Magick, Thinking Magick, Sex Magick, Ego Magick, Love Magick, Wealth Magick, Death Magick and the 8th being Pure Magick, more on each of those later.

Blessed be LadyO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lady.Oblivion?ref=profile

The khaos star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Khaos Magick-
Jump to: