The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who do you support?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Phoenix

Who do you support? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 am

Post in which teams do you support in any Sports.

Soccer -

Premier League (England) - Arsenal
International - Brazil/Netherlands
La Liga (Spain) - Barcelona Good
Serie A (Italy) - Inter/Juventus/Milan
German Bundesliga - Bayern Munich

F1 Drivers : Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Back to top Go down
http://metallica.com/
Ellie/Brrr
Admin
Admin
Ellie/Brrr

Who do you support? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 pm

aww no how could you Illy. Traitor.

Football (not soccer its football the ball is to be kicked with a foot not sock)
Tottenham - Its in my roots (literally, my granmother lived there and its the team that my mothers famiy support)
national - England (naturally and I think they are the best with or without the greatest Micheal Owen though I wished he could come back the way he was before his injuries.)

Who on earth can sit watching machines going vroom on no theres a wall or block of tyres I mean honestly.

Next although i'm English Rugby has to be Wales nationally as it was there game and they are better than England lol. otherwise give me Saracens. ( And i love the Kiwis, aussies and South Africa cause they is hard as nails)

Otherwise I prefere to play the sports.
Back to top Go down

Who do you support?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Community :: The Lounge :: Sports Discussion-
Jump to: