The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Magickal/Occult attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Magickal/Occult attacks Empty
PostSubject: Magickal/Occult attacks   Magickal/Occult attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Magickal wars

I will explain the types of occult attacks here and how to recognize them . Since I do not like typing that much this shall be brief, but concise and informative I hope.

What is occult or magickal attack ?

Occult attack, is a supernatural act of aggression towards another human being, animal, plant or even lifeless item ( in which case is mostly another method on attacking earlier three, though indirectly ).
( mind that this is my opinion, and even though being true, it is not an official definition, If there is such anyway )

Why do people attack another spiritually ?

Well, to be honest I can not say with certance, nor I believe could anyone else either. It is a matter of psychology really, since the reasons can vary in so many forms.
• Someone is just jealous of Your hair ?
• You have pushed someone accidentally in the crowd ?
• You have been mean to someone and now it is retribution time ?
• Someone wants You out of the way ?
• Someone wants You dead ?
• Someone has mental health issues, and this is the particular anger went for him/her ?
• Someone enjoys doing evil ?
• Someone is paid to do harm ?

I could go on and on !

During my years of study, I heard downright fair reasons to attack someone but also thie most stupid ones aswell.
I will repeat what I say quite often : No one is above the Divine justice !

So what are the forms/means of supernatural attack ?

Well it is hard to categorize them but I shall try

• Magickal – attack on someone using magickal means , most commonly employing spells and with use of magickal tolls
• Telepathic – using abilities or altered states of consciousness to affect another’s life ( most commonly affecting only mental health and affecting free will and actions of the target ) . This one can be done by humans but is highly unlikely and extremely rare , since humans are rarely capable of such a high level teleptaic or emphatic manipulation.
• Natural – attack form spirits . Caused by their rage, ussulay because we humans seem to be naturally skilled in “accidental” disrespecting to sacred places, nature, and of course their guardians or non-material inhabitants. A subcategory here might be general negative natural influence such as places of great power, that can either heal or harm ( ex. Holy and Cursed objects, areas, ley-line centers and alike)
• Occult – some or all of the above combined. Sometimes a demon or spirit is employed to torment us, via help of magick. That covers two categories. Or one can be lured onto “cursed” are via telepathic control. Basically under this category would go : others combined and any other

So how can You recognize and differ are You being attacked or is it some mundane ( medical issue, or bad coincidences and so on )

Well here are the signs

1) Physical signs :
*arks of teleipresion ( bruises or scratches that appear from “nowhere” especially in sleep time )
*hag ride – a certain physical sign of occult attack . A sensation of someone siting on Your chests . This must not be confused with sleeping asphyxiation , sleeping paralysis and other
*dirt under nails – even If You clean Your nails ( when not cut ) dirt seams to appear rapidly and mysteriously
*enchanted objects found near house, strange powders, items, dolls, pouches , You get the idea
*headache and fainting , IF You did not have those happen to You so often or hardly ever, but now all of a sudden they appear to be an every day issue, thay might indicate occult attack ( well they usually do to be honest, but check Your health first )
*unnatural fatigue – You feel like You could sleep for hours maybe days and You are still tired . Sleep quality is ill or even worse than that. You may even feel the physical “centre” of symptoms which can represent the place where a foreign entity is attached ( those can be solar plexus, third eye or crown chakra most commonly )

2) Mental signs

*constant, unnaturalof unease, insecurity and being followed
*hallucinations and tormented sleep, vivid nightmares often repetitive
* intrusive thoughts, often about non-mundane things ( compulsive desire to do things You normally would not, fear what You would not etc. )
* depression and melancholy and in harder cases suicidal thoughts ( You will generally be able to differ this kind of mental unease from medical conditions, especially when there was no reason for them at all, but to be on a safe side, exclude medical condition possibility

3) supernatural signs and omens

*may be mild as losing things , items falling from Your hands, food falling out form Your mouths ( bred in particular, in tradicional witchcraft this is considered an impeccable sign ),strikes of bad luck that must be more than just coincidence, plants withering around You, dead animals may appear in Your yard, encountering cockroaches, large spiders, maybe even snake, or snake-comb bugs, toads
*or may be more explicit and dangerous as apparitions, shades, hag rides can also be included here, unpleasant scents appearing and vanishing mysteriously, psychokinetic or other phenomenon, incubated dreams and others

So If You have quite some symptoms mentioned You should consider supernatural attack as a source of them. We live in a cruel world, and even though many people just imagine they are under attack, or like to blame spiritual forces for their misfortune, or are even :magickal hypochondriacs, occult statistics says that more than quite large amount of people suffers magickal/supernatural attack.

If You practice magick You are even more likely to be a object of a spiritual attack, a target If You like
Back to top Go down

Magickal/Occult attacks
Page 1 of 1