The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poppet Prosperity Ritual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skywatchr
Moderators
Moderators
skywatchr

Poppet Prosperity Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Poppet Prosperity Ritual   Poppet Prosperity Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

Poppet Prosperity Ritual
Do this spell when the Moon is out and shining brightly.

--poppet made out of green cloth, leave the head open chamomile for money
-- rosemary for luck basil for success needle and thread
--Directional elementals (earth, incense for air, fire, water)

Altar Devotion, Casting the Circle
As you walk around the circle three times, imagine a green, soothing mist trailing from your fingers, enveloping you and enclosing your magic circle.

"I conjure the magic circle
I am safe within the Goddess' womb
A sacred place, a world apart
Where enchantment births and magic starts
With Air and Fire, Water and Earth
I circle round the Mother's girth This circle is sealed"

Drawing Down the Moon
Stand holding your athame, legs slightly apart, arms at your side. Breathe deeply. Raise the athame to your lips, holding it with both hands, and then point it toward the moon. Feel the energy of the moon move through the athame, down your arms and into your whole being.

Invocation to the Goddess
"Wondrous Lady of the Moon Mistress of all magic and protectress of all Wicca Life-giving mother I greet you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to attend my Full Moon rite".

Invocation to the God
"Radiant King of the Heavens Master of beasts wild and free Horned stag I greet you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to attend my Full Moon rite"

Meditation and Chant to the Goddess
Sit with your spine straight, legs crossed, hands in your lap. Close your eyes and visualize the Goddess, however she appears to you. Feel her arms around you in a protective embrace. When you have the vision firmly planted, begin chanting softly: "Starry Goddess, Full of Light I honor you this Full Moon Night" Repeat, feeling your energy grow.
This energy will be used during the following spellworking.

Spellworking
Cleanse and consecrate poppet for workings of magic. Stuff it with the herbs. Sew the opening closed.
"Goddess of Opportunity Bring good things in life to me I'll be alert to all you send Goddess be my helpful friend"

Repeat 3 times, envisioning the opportunities you wish to come to you.

Reverse Lunar Draw
Raise the athame to the moon, then bring it to your lips and back down to your side, releasing the energy you built during the Drawing. Thank the Goddess and God. Release the Circle. Walk back around the circle, pulling the mist back into your hands.

Place the poppet in your closet, your car, your handbag or somewhere else close to you. You can re-work this spell at the next full moon if you feel it's necessary. Good things will soon come.
Back to top Go down

Poppet Prosperity Ritual
Page 1 of 1