The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

5 steps to finding your higherself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stacey/Cirrius
Admin
Admin
Stacey/Cirrius

5 steps to finding your higherself Empty
PostSubject: 5 steps to finding your higherself   5 steps to finding your higherself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Meditate on attracting your Higher Self. Sit in a quiet place and clear your mind of all distractions. Once you have reached a calm state, begin to call out to your Higher Self through your thoughts and emotions. This can be done through mantras such as "I am open to your presence," or "Reveal yourself to me." As you meditate on these words, focus on feeling the eternal presence that radiates within you.

Tell the universe what you want. For example, proclaim "I want to know my Higher Self." Once you have made this statement, believe in your heart that God has answered the request and have faith that your Higher Self will be revealed.

Find the things that inspire you and experience them frequently. According to "The Secret," experiencing joy allows you to best attract your heart's desire. Fill your life with joyful experiences and soon you will begin to notice your Higher Self at work.

Visualize meeting your Higher Self. Sit in a meditative state and envision yourself in a serene forest. See yourself standing in the shade of a large tree that towers up into the sky. Walk up to the tree and place your hands on it, marvelling its beauty. Begin to reach around its trunk until you feel a hand. Grasp the hand as you walk around the tree until you come face to face with your Higher Self.

Monitor your feelings, not your thoughts. According to "The Secret," true power comes from paying attention to your feelings in the present moment. If you are feeling lost in your spiritual walk, shift your focus to feelings of faith until your mood changes.
Back to top Go down
http://cirrius-teachings.webs.com

5 steps to finding your higherself
Page 1 of 1