The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Luzifer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luzifer

PostSubject: Luzifer   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:56 pm

hey guys, I am here, site looks really good ill.

glad to see so many people are making thier own sites and following thier own dreams, cant wait to get internet so i can see you more!!

Luzifer
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luzifer   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome Luzifer, it's nice to see you here amongst us. Good

I created this site so that you could have someplace to meet people of like mind, share information and personal stories and help each other learn. I hope you like it. I might not be here a lot myself, but there are some great people in charge here and you can contact them if you have any problems.

illspirit

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luzifer   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm

lLuzi i miss you. You are great and wonderful and hope that you achieving what you deserve.

i have no doubt you have forgotten me, but I was one of your pains and then we ended up ina position of if I can't do anything to shoot the idiots then you were my man!!

its great to have you here, you are honest, up front and clear minded in your beliefs. I hope that you will be as happy visiting here as you are your own site.

Yay Luzi is here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luzifer   

Back to top Go down

Luzifer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: The Network :: Introductions-
Jump to: