The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

few more prayers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladysilvervixen
Moderators
Moderators

few more prayers Empty
PostSubject: few more prayers   few more prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Prayers to the Guardian Angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O angel of God, my holy guardian, given to me from heaven, enlighten me this day, and save me from all evil. Instruct me in doing good deeds, and set me on the path of salvation. Amen.

O angel of Christ, holy guardian and protector of my soul and body, forgive me everything wherein I have offended you every day of my life, and protect me from all influence and temptation of the Evil One. May I never again anger God by my sins. Pray for me to the Lord, that He may make me worthy of the grace of the All-Holy Trinity, and of the blessed Mother of God, and of all the saints. Amen.

Prayers to the Patron Saint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O saint of God, (the name of the saint), pray to God for me, for my home and my family. Amen.

Pray to God for me, O saint (the name of the saint), well-pleasing to God, for I readily recommend myself to you, who are the speedy helper and intercessor for my soul. Amen.

Theese two are very helpfull and nice

A PRAYER IN TIME OF TROUBLE

O God, our help and assistance, who art just and merciful, and who heareth the supplications of thy people; look down upon me, a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from this trouble that besets me, for which, I know, I am deservedly suffering. I acknowledge and believe, O Lord, that all trials of this life are given for our chastisement, when we drift away from thee, and disobey thy commandments; deal not with me after my sins, but according to thy bountiful mercies, for I am the work of thy hands, and thou knowest my weakness. Grant me, I beseech thee, thy divine helping grace, and endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to thy Will. Thou knowest my misery and suffering and to thee, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting to thine infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when thou knowest best, thou wilt deliver me from this trouble, and turn my distress into comfort, when I shall rejoice in thy mercy, and exalt and praise thy Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

THANKSGIVING AFTER DELIVERANCE FROM TROUBLE

Almighty and merciful God, I most humbly and heartily thank thy divine majesty for thy loving kindness and tender mercies, that thou hast heard my humble prayer, and graciously vouchsafed to deliver me from my trouble and misery. Grant me, I beseech thee, thy helping grace, that I may obediently walk in thy holy commandments, and lead a sober, righteous and godly life, ever remembering thy mercies, and the blessings thou hast undeservedly bestowed upon me, that I may continually offer to thee the sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.

Theese ones are for healing and honoring and helping the souls

A PRAYER OF A SICK PERSON

O Lord Jesus Christ, our Saviour, Physician of souls and bodies, who didst become man and suffer death on the Cross for our salvation, and through thy tender love and compassion didst heal all manner of sickness and affliction; do thou O Lord, visit me in my suffering, and grant me grace and strength to bear this sickness with which I am afflicted, with Christian patience and submission to thy will, trusting in thy loving kindness and tender mercy. Bless, I pray thee, the means used for my recovery, and those who administer them. I know O Lord, that I justly deserve any punishment inflicted upon me for I have so often offended thee and sinned against thee, in thought, word, and deed. Therefore, I humbly pray thee, look upon my weakness, and deal not with me after my sins, but according to the multitude of thy mercies. Have compassion on me, and let mercy and justice meet; and deliver me from this sickness and suffering I am undergoing. Grant that my sickness may be the means of my true repentance and amendment of my life according to thy will, that I may spend the rest of my days in thy love and fear: that my soul, being helped by thy grace and sanctified by thy Holy Mysteries, may be prepared for its passage to the Eternal Life, and there, in the company of thy blessed Saints, may praise and glorify thee with thy Eternal Father and Life-giving Spirit. Amen.

THANKSGIVING AFTER RECOVERY FROM SICKNESS

Almighty God, our heavenly Father, Source of life and Fountain of all good things, I bless thy Holy Name, and offer to thee most hearty thanks for having delivered me from my sickness and restored me to health. Grant me thy continuing grace, I pray thee, that I may keep my good resolutions and correct the errors of my past life, and improve in virtue, and live a new life in dutiful fear of thee, doing thy will in all things, and devoting this new life which thou hast given me to thy service: that thus living for thee, I may be found ready when it pleaseth thee to call me to thee, O heavenly Father, to whom with thine Only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, and thine all-holy and Life-giving Spirit, is due all honor, praise, glory, and thanksgiving: now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

A PRAYER FOR THE SICK

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant N., granting him release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

A PRAYER FOR THE DEAD

Into thy hands, O Lord, I commend the souls of thy servants NN., and beseech thee to grant them rest in the place of thy rest, where all thy blessed Saints repose, and where the light of thy countenance shineth forever. And I beseech thee also to grant that our present lives may be godly, sober, and blameless, that, we too may be made worthy to enter into thy heavenly Kingdom with those we love but see no longer: for thou art the Resurrection, and the Life, and the Repose of thy departed servants, O Christ our God, and unto thee we ascribe glory: to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit; now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Theese three are maybe the most used in Catolisich practice

Hail Mary Prayer

Latin:

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.

Benedicta tu in mulieribus,

et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,

ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc,

et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen.

English:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;

blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

pray for us sinners now

and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

The Lord's Prayer

Latin:

Pater noster,

qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum.

Adveniat regnum tuum.

Fiat voluntas tua,

sicut in caelo et in terra.

Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,

et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,

sed libera nos a malo.

Amen.

English:

Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

Forgive us our sinsas we forgive those who sin against us.

Save us from the time of trialand deliver us from evil.

For the kingdom, the power,

and the glory are yoursnow and for ever.

Amen.

Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel against the evil

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in praelio. Contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur. Tuque princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo divina virtute in infernum detrude. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvanuslupis.proboards100.com

few more prayers
Page 1 of 1