The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black pullet Grimoire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Black pullet Grimoire Empty
PostSubject: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

It may appear soppy , or epic on a first read , but many swear that after thay have followed instructions literarly , they have achieved the exact resoults described in the Book

Well I'll let you judge for yourselfs, since I am sure you can all obtain a copy

Black pullet Grimoire Portrait
Back to top Go down
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am

I've read it time and time again, but havent tried any of the talismans from the book yet. These old books do get results. I know several people who exclusively use books such as the key of solomon for evocation anf get continuous and consistence results. results.

Talismans themselves are incredibly powerful and if left to do there job, they work amazingly. Perhaps i should read through the pullet again(its been a while) and experiment a little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lady.Oblivion?ref=profile
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Indeed , but I find it hard to do . I mean You can still make those talismans in metals but the rings are another story.

But even just written on papper I believe those talismans to be very effective .
Back to top Go down
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:12 am

All the talismans i have made have been on paper. Yes the rings would prove to be quite difficult to engrave properly. I suppose you could get a jeweler to engrave it for you, but alas expense and odd looks abound.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm

I think Jewlers would report us to autorities lol
Back to top Go down
LadyOblivion
Admin
Admin
LadyOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:58 am

well they might do, perhaps approaching a more independent jeweler LOL. Or you could try etching it your self. The supplies can be bought, yes it would be fiddly engraving the design in wax on the inside of the ring, but doable. Urmmm might give it a go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black pullet Grimoire   Black pullet Grimoire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black pullet Grimoire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Magick/Occult Books-
Jump to: