The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Would you like a magical wooden item? (incomplete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edwinskar

edwinskar

Would you like a magical wooden item? (incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Would you like a magical wooden item? (incomplete)   Would you like a magical wooden item? (incomplete) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello my name is anthony steeves. I make wands, staffs, and walking staffs. I have also put all kind of accessories like putting leather or velvet around the handle of a wand or where one grips the handle of a staff, and I put stones and other minerals on the ends of a wand and staff. I get a branch from a forest in place called midpines, I scrape any loos bark off, then I sand it down a bit to make it smooth (or you could ask for it to be keped rough), most times I stain the wood for a nice finish or you could just ask to have a clear coating applied to the staff or wand or no coating of anything if you would like. I use a assortment of wood, mostly what ever catches my eyes the most, most of the time it's oak, I normaly use oak for the staffs I make but I use it for some wands too, but the material that I love to use to make wands are nice thick dried rose stems, the outer layer of the stems when dried are nice and hard but the reason that I love to use it is because of the middle (it's soft and porus), it's easy to dig out what space I need to put stones or minerals that I want in them. And lastly I like to enchant the items that I make, I normaly use element enchants but I also put charms on items as well. I will have every thing on a list on the bottom to order. The price for these items are depending on the extras that you want on the item, but I assure you these will be alot cheaper than a store bought one, I only expect to be paid when you receive your item.

Here are a few items that I made: My camera is not working for whatever reason so this post is incomplete!

To order your item or have a question please Email me at asteeves91@Gmail.com useing this order form layout:
===========================================================================
Type: one of the below
Staff (if staff please give me your hight so I can make the staff that hight), walking staff (walking staffs are any hight), wand

material type: one of the below
wood, rose stem (please note that the rose stem is for wands only)

accesories: one of the below
none, leather, velvet (please note when I say velvet I mean a velvet material, real velvet would be very expansive)

Stones: one of the below
I will be puting a list in the mear future!

stains: one of the below

enchantments/engravements: any of the below
===========================================================================

If you have any questions please contact me at asteeves91@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Would you like a magical wooden item? (incomplete)
Page 1 of 1