The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Phoenix

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules   Forum rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 am

This forum is for structured discussion and debates on any topic you like. The idea is to have a specific section here for more interesting place to debate, away from the General Chat forum.

The idea is promote fair discussion. This means that any personal attacks due to someone's opinion will not be tolerated. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, be it founded or unfounded. Anyone found lowering the tone of a discussion will simple have their post removed, and won't be welcome back again.

Pretty much any topic is exceptable, as long as you can fairly support your argument. I want to encourage open minded debate.

I'm not going to outline exact rules on how to conduct yourself in the forum, you'll have to use your common sense. And if you're lacking in that department, I imagine this forum isn't going to be for you. If your post gets deleted, then that's because I feel it wasn't encouraging this ethos. Learn from it, move on.
Back to top Go down
http://metallica.com/

Forum rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Community :: The Lounge :: Debates & Discussion-
Jump to: