The Magick Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magick Circle

This site contains discussions of Occult, Magick and Esoteric study, it includes but is not limited to: Magick, Spellcraft, Witchcraft, Alchemy, Paranormal, Shamanism, Metaphysics, ESP, Astral Projection, Astrology, Theosophy, New Age, Divination, Tarot,

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the draconus magicus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

the draconus magicus Empty
PostSubject: the draconus magicus   the draconus magicus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm

hello, the draconus magicus is an anchent tome of awsome power, it has been in the hands of dragons for the past...i dont know, 25 melenia? but in side, are spells of devestateing power, one such as this is olmarchs spell, it is reletivly quite simple, but the end result is catastrofic, like a mini nuke basicly. and i was wondering if any one new were to get it on this plane of existance, cuz i can only find it in the realm of the dragons

Last edited by Gadamlu on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: the draconus magicus   the draconus magicus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 pm

by the way, it would be nice to be able to put e-books on the site, i got some, 88GB of grimores and other occult books
Back to top Go down
Gadamlu

Gadamlu

PostSubject: Re: the draconus magicus   the draconus magicus I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:08 am

ment mg not gb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the draconus magicus   the draconus magicus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the draconus magicus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magick Circle :: Magick :: Magick/Occult Books-
Jump to: